Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guía para el examen de inglés

Cosas para estudiar:

There is/ There are (hay) y There aren’t any (no hay)
Cuando usamos ‘there is’ y cuando usamos ‘there are’

Como describir una carta describiendo un lugar.
Exemplo:
Dear ________,

This is Arizona (esto es Arizona)
There are cactuses in Arizona (Hay cactuses en Arizona)
There are busses, cars, and stores.
I like Arizona. (me gusta Arizona)

From, Alex


Can/Can’t

Como escribir oraciones usando ‘I can.’
Example, ‘with my hands I can write’


Cuando usar ‘ing’ (come iendo/ando en español)

Examples: I am running. (estoy corriendo)
I am driving a car. (estoy manejando un carro)
They are eating cookies. (Ellos estan comiendo
galletas)



Como usar ‘has’ y ‘have’

He has long legs.
I have brown eyes.
She has big feet.


1 comment: